Will your karmic relationship come back?
If you need the direct answer, then it is both Yes and No.
By the end of this article, you are going to know if your broken Karmic relationship can come back to you or not.
If you have this doubt, then there are chances that you are not clear about the Karmic relationships.
A Karmic relationship is only meant to teach you lessons and not stay in your life. In simple words, you will be in a Karmic relationship until you complete the unlearned lessons of your previous birth.
So, your answer to the above confusion comes here.
How can a Karmic relationship come back?
The main intention of the Karmic relationships is only to teach you things. You can consider this relationship as a catalyst to your self-development.
So, if you broke your relationship before learning those lessons, you’ll again end up with a Karmic one. This might be with the same Karmic partner or a new one.
How can a Karmic relationship not come back?
Karmic relationships are only meant for the betterment of your soul. The intention of this relationship is that you should learn the unlearned lessons of your previous birth.
You will be in a Karmic relationship until you complete your Karmic lessons. Once you learned all your lessons, the role of a Karmic relationship is over. And so, your Karmic relationship is not going to come back.
So, be happy if you don’t get back your Karmic relationship again. Because once your Karmic relationship and the Karmic lessons are completed, you are going to land up with your soulmate relationship.
How to know if you completed your karmic lessons?
As the above-discussed things were about the Karmic lessons. Now, you might be getting doubts about Karmic lessons.
Though there is no specific tracker to find if you are completing your Karmic lessons. There are few signs to analyze if you are completing your Karmic lessons.
Signs of Karmic Relationships
- You’ll get a feel like you to deserve more than your current partner.
- For a long time, you might have thought to break this relationship. But, somehow, you don’t get the courage or feel about breaking it. Now, you will feel like getting out of this person is the only thing you need, and you will get all the courage to come out of it.
- You realize your self-worth.
- You feel a big change in the way you see the world.
- When you were in this Karmic relationship, you might have always wanted to be with your partner. You feel insecure in their absence. But, now, you don’t care about their presence. You will be indulging more in your own work rather than thinking about your partner. You no more long for their presence, as you got a lot to do for your growth.
- You start to concentrate more on yourself.
- After breaking up the relationship, you feel so satisfied and relaxed, unlike others who worry in the breakup phase.
- You feel like it is a new birth after your break up with the Karmic partner.
- You don’t care about what your Karmic partner is doing with their life after your break up. You feel it’s none of your business, and you got a lot more efficient things to do.
- You’ll be happier than before.
- You feel like a big burden on your shoulders is lost.
- You feel lighter.
- You find peace with every little happening in your life.
So, these are some of the signs that you are coming out of a Karmic relationship, and your karmic lessons are getting completed.
You might get confused here:
The main thing that might confuse you is that if your Karmic partner is your soul mate?
You get this doubt because of the frequent on and off in your relationship. Sometimes you fight like you are going to break up and move away. The next day you might patch up as like nothing happened. This frequent on and off makes you feel like this person is your soul mate partner.
But it is not. Your Karmic partner can never be your soulmate partner.
Even if you get back your Karmic relationship, you will again feel why you got them back. So even if your karmic partner comes back, don’t feel like this person is the one. You frequently have many ‘but’s’ and ‘it’s’ here and there in your relationship, this makes you feel suffocated.
To be crisp Karmic relationships come into your life to teach your karmic lessons. You’ll be in a karmic bonding until you complete those karmic lessons. There is no condition like you will land up with only one karmic partner.
Because this cycle is only meant to grow you.
Once you are done with your karmic lessons, you are not going to enter into a Karmic bonding again.
So, if you are out of a Karmic bond, then be happy. Because you have crossed a hurricane phase of your life. And your soul has grown up to the next level.
Hey, after closing your Karmic bond, please don’t feel like you are behaving selfishly. You are breaking up this Karmic thing only because it is not meant to be with you for this lifetime.
Your soulmate is waiting somewhere to give the love you deserve, to embrace the way you always wanted to be.
So, don’t lose hope in love and relationships. Because, after breaking up a karmic relationship, you might get the fear of whether to get into a relationship or not.
All these being discussed, we believe you got clarity on if you will get back your Karmic relationship or not. So, don’t leave the hope that your soulmate is waiting for you.