It is not always easy to make a change in life. It requires time, patience, and motivation. But what if we could help you with …
13 The Most Romantic & Cute Bedtime Stories for Girlfriend
For most couples, the night time is very important. Whether they live apart or live-in, the night is the time when they get to spend …
Latest Posts On Love Syllabus
Love is one of the purest feelings among the living beings on Earth. Loving and getting loved is one of the most important and precious …
MTV Love School is a youth-based show about real-life couples. Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna were the hosts for the 1st Season of MTV Love …
LOVE SYLLABUS - Reputable Advice on Love, Romance & Relationship
Lovesyllabus shows the light of love. It will guide you to a life full of love, strong and a forever lasting relationship which can be seen only in dreams or fairy tales. It will become a ray of hope for all who are struggling with broken hearts, broken families, and divorce.
What is Love Syllabus?
Lovesyllabus is a blog for all lovers be it Couples, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, or Wives. We write about the common problems we all face in our relationships. Our readers read them to save your relationship or marriage.
What you will get Here?
We work with a secret formula discovered by many successful and happy couples. The big secret is to have honest, frequent, and lots of communication with each other. A simple misunderstanding can break years of trust and relationship. Research says that more than 70% of breakups and divorces are due to a lack of communication.
Our Little Secret at Lovesyllabus
We extensively interviewed many couples and found out that those who send, speak or share love messages or words or sayings on a frequent basis have a stronger relationship.
Our Love quotes will make your bond stronger and can save your relationship. Now everyone can’t be expressive so we have the best love quotes on Love Syllabus so that you can use them to send text messages or Write a Love letter.
Sometimes written words carry more emotions than spoken ones especially when you are in a long-term relationship or a casual relationship.
How to express love through Love Quotes?
Love can be expressed either orally or in written words. Written words like Love quotes, compliments, text messages, love letters, love poems, and stories.
Focus On The Positive:
- Always focus on the positive aspect when Writing Love Quotes. Imagine all the positive aspects of your partner like his strengths, likes, hobbies, and all the good things he did for you.
- Appreciate Him/her. Every human being loves compliments so doing that will boost the romance between you.
Speak Your Heart:
- Your words should speak your heart, they have the power to melt rocks. So don’t be frugal in expressing your heart out.
- Always be kind to your partner. If there is any mistake or wrongdoing then forgive him/her. Send him a message saying you have forgiven all mistakes committed and want to start fresh.
Be Unique and Very Personal:
- Create your own style and write a personal message that will touch him deeply. Because as a partner you know many secrets that other people don’t know.
Write a Poem:
- Surprise your partner with a love poem specially created for him/her. She will love the gesture. When you dedicate your time to write a poem expressing your love she will feel in the seventh heaven.
Read more Romantic Love Text Messages, Love Letters, Letters to your ex-boyfriend, Flirty Questions to ask your Boyfriend, I Miss You Love Messages, Short Love Poems, Love Messages to send after a fight, Encouraging statements for Husbands, Cute Romantic messages to make him smile, Passionate love messages for him, Sweet Love Messages for Her, Flirty Text Messages, and I Love you Quotes.