It’s not always easy to keep the passion alive in a long-term relationship. But it is possible. One way is by asking each other flirty questions that make you both think of different topics and then share them with one another. It can be as simple as what are your thoughts on marriage?
Having a boyfriend is amazing because of all the support and strength he provides you. But it is important to understand that he has his own life too. You might not be knowing the person he was before he met and got in a relationship with you. He could be the same as he is now or could also be the exact opposite.
He could have had a lot of ex-girlfriends who you might not know of. He must have won a lot of awards and might be having a lot of achievements in activities you might have no clue of.
His past is nothing more than a secret for you right now. But you can know more about him by asking him questions about his life, his past, his family and so much more.
Here is a curated list of questions that you can ask your boyfriend. These questions are enough to start a conversation about any topic you might want to know about him.
With so many questions to ask him, we have made a list of the top questions from every category. Read further to find out what questions you must ask and what answers you can expect from your man.
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
You need not always be in deep talks with your significant other. You can find out a lot about your man even in some cute ways. Here are some cute and flirty questions to ask your boyfriend and he would love to answer them.
- What’s an amazing date for you?
- What do you first look for in a lady?
- Are you a loner or a social butterfly?
- How can you say whether somebody is pretty or not?
- What is it that you are obsessed with at present?
- Where is the best spot to have a first date?
- Have you been working out?
- What’s the ideal method to ask somebody out?
- If we went out of the town, how might it go?
- What emoji do you use when you’re flirting and being a tease?
- What’s the most heartfelt thing you’ve done at any point?
- Do you feel alright with somebody who is inquisitive?
- Do your friends play a role in making or breaking your relationship?
- What do you believe is your best feature?
- What do you believe is my best feature?
- Are you aware of how ravishing you are?
- How did you manage to stay single for so long?
- Do you like staying at home or going out to have fun?
- What would you say you are willing to do in your life?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Intimacy is extremely important in every relationship. After being with your man for a while, both of you start craving the physical touch of one another.
When you start getting intimate with your boyfriend, you will notice there are a few things your man loves to do and a few things he avoids at all costs.
Here are some intimate questions to ask your boyfriend and understand his physical needs better for the next time.
- How many times would you ideally have sex in a week?
- Do you have something that you are truly wanting to try in bed?
- Have you ever had a threesome? If not, are you willing to have one?
- Do you have feelings towards people of the same gender?
- At what age did you lose your virginity and how?
- How did you discover masturbation?
- How old were you when you understood what masturbation is?
- What is your top fantasy and are you willing to experience it in real life too?
- If not in the bedroom, where would you like to have sex?
- Has anyone walked in on your having sex? Or did you walk in on someone?
- Tell me about the time when you were asked to do something crazy in bed. How
- What do you like the most: foreplay, teasing, penetration, or oral sex?
- Are you interested in role plays? What would you like to see me as?
- Do you want to try any sex toys? Which one is it?
- What phrases or actions instantly turn you on?
- What is that one weird thing that turns you on? were you feeling at that time?
- What are your thoughts about porn? Which category do you gravitate towards most?
- Which is your most and least favorite position in bed?
- What are your most sensitive erogenous zones which you would like me to tease?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Now that your relationship is starting to get serious, it is time for you to know him a little more than you do. There might be a lot of moments in his life which you might have no clue about.
To know what his life was before you, it is important to ask him a few questions. This will give you clarity about how his personality is and what you can expect from him.
- What are your thoughts about having children?
- How long was your longest relationship? What happened and why did you break up?
- Are you willing to get married in the future or not?
- Have you ever tried to live with any of your partners?
- How much importance do religion and spirituality hold in your life?
- Do you support LGBTQ rights? What are your thoughts on it?
- Is money everything in the world or do you need something else too?
- What is the ideal job for you?
- What is that one thing you want to accomplish in your life?
- Which of your achievements are you the proudest of?
- What is that one thing you fear the most?
- How is your relationship with your family members?
- What is your best friend like? When can I meet him or her?
- What is your language of love?
- What are you: an introvert or an extrovert?
- How long do you hold grudges with people who do you wrong?
- Is there something you are addicted to and would want me to know?
- What are your thoughts about cheating in a relationship?
- Have you ever experienced an abusive relationship?
- Are you having any medical issues that I must know of?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Romance is very important in a relationship, as much as intimacy. If the romance is dead, your relationship will not last a long time. Here is a list of some romantic questions that can add a spark back into your life! These will also help you determine how romantic your man truly is.
- Have you at any point been infatuated?
- Who was your first crush and what were they like?
- What was your first kiss like?
- What is more significant in a relationship: a passionate, emotional association or a physical, sexual association?
- Out of your loved ones, whose relationship do you appreciate the most?
- What is the main quality you search for in a partner?
- What is the main thing you first noticed about me?
- What is the hottest thing your lover should wear?
- What is your optimal and ideal date?
- What couples Halloween ensemble have you generally wanted to do?
- Would you move to another city for your partner?
- Do you keep tokens from past connections? (Cards, notes, photographs, blessings)
- What is the silliest thing you’ve at any point done to intrigue somebody?
- Have you at any point kissed somebody under a mistletoe?
- Do you trust in the concept of love at first sight?
- What is your main view about dating?
- Do you believe and have confidence in destiny?
- What is the greatest sacrifice you’ve at any point made for a relationship?
- What is your most favorite love song?
Trap Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Trap questions are fun! These questions help determine the personality of anyone in the most nonchalant way possible. The answers to these trap questions will make your relationship with your man stronger than before!
- What do you mean and understand by love?
- How would you depict the ideal relationship?
- What would you say you are searching for or what do you most need from a relationship?
- In your assessment, what does an ideal relationship resemble?
- What were the things you did that you regret the most?
- Where would you want to live and settle down?
- What is your favorite spot where you feel the best?
- What is your greatest dream?
- What destinations do you like the most?
- How do you envision what’s to come?
- How do you think your life and profession will look in a year?
- What or who moves or motivates you the most?
- Which is your favorite film to watch with me?
- What are your obsessions or what is your greatest enthusiasm?
- When you were a youngster, what did you dream about doing when you were old?
- What are your number one beloved memories?
- What do you consider to be your most prominent accomplishment up until now?
- What was the last live concert you joined in and for what reason did you enjoy it?
- What do you believe is the best guidance you have gotten up until this point?
Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to See if He Knows You
A lot of times it happens that your boyfriend might not know a lot about you, even when you are aware of all his likes and dislikes. You know pretty much everything about him, but he has the least knowledge about things related to you.
Ask these questions to him and you will find out how much your boyfriend truly notices you and knows about you! You will be surprised by the answers. He either knows your way too well, it is close to stalking. Or he has no idea about you.
- What is my sun sign?
- Which food sources would I rather not eat?
- What is the name of my secondary school closest companion?
- What is my most favorite place to visit regularly?
- What is the shade of my eyes?
- What dress am I generally seen in the most?
- What was the name of my secondary school?
- How many first cousins do I have?
- What is my number one place to eat?
- What is the best thing about me?
- What was the name of my first pet and what was it?
- What is the greatest relationship issue for me?
- What is that one thing I adore about you?
- Am I someone who loves dogs more or cats more?
- Which habit of yours bothers me the most?
- What is my favorite Television program?
- Who is my number one actor and actress?
- Which flowers are my favorite?
- Who is my most loved superhero character?
- What is my worst weakness?
- What is my main strength?
- What is my personality like an introvert or an extrovert?
- Which season do I like the most?
- Beach excursion or skiing in the snow: which one would I pick?
- What is the food I like having when I am upset?
- Which outfit looks best on me?
- What is the main thing I do when I first wake up?
- What brand of deodorant do I use?
- What is the shade of my toothbrush?
- What is the license number of my vehicle/two-wheeler?
- Which portion or feature of my face do you find the most alluring?
- What are the three things I like about you?
- What is my most exceedingly awful nightmare?
- When I take a look at any stranger, what is the main thing I notice?
- What are the three things you like about me?
- What are the three things you least like about me?
- How do you know when I’m annoyed?
- How do I deal with my outrage?
- When do I get envious?
- What is my ultimate aim in life which I want to reach any cost?
- Which bug unnerves me the most?
- Name three notable people in my everyday existence.
- What is my most favorite song I keep listening to all the time?
- What is my favorite position to sleep?
- What is that one thing about me which is known only by you?
- Which habit of mine disturbs you the most?
- How do you realize I’m disturbed?
- What are the things I don’t like sharing with other people?
- What did I wish to be when I was a youngster?
- What is my number one weekend pastime action?
- When we are together, what is one thing I love to do?
- How much do I love and cherish you?
- What methods do I gravitate towards to de-stress myself?
- Describe my work in two sentences?
- What destination is my fantasy destination to visit?
- What are my favorite breakfast place and item?
- What is my most favorite variety of pastry?
- How do I like my coffee: dark or light?
- What is my most favorite drink of all time?
Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Test His Love
Want to test whether your boyfriend loves you or not? Well, our list of questions given below is meant to give you an idea of how much your boyfriend truly loves you!
With the answers to these questions, you can also understand the fact whether or not your boyfriend gives enough time to your relationship or not. This gives you both an opportunity to work on your relationship and give each other the time you both deserve.
- What is your number one favorite thing about our relationship?
- What one thing would I be able to improve in myself?
- Do you like investing in energy with my loved ones?
- Do we have sufficient sex?
- What should I do that causes you to feel appreciated?
- Are you happy with the enthusiasm and closeness that we share?
- How would we be able to help each other more?
- Are we changing each other in the right way?
- Are we empowering each other’s negative routines?
- What would be a good idea for me to accomplish a little more?
- What would be a good idea for me to do a little less?
- When we’re not together, do we understand each other and communicate enough?
- What is your most joyful memory from our relationship?
- What outing might you want to take together?
- What leisure activity or skill might you want us to learn together?
- Do you think we fight reasonably or without any reason?
- Do we get to spend enough time with each other?
- What have you generally wanted to make me learn?
- What do you generally wish to advise me, however never had the guts to?
- Do I appear in your fantasies or dreams?
- If we could relive one day from our relationship, what day would you pick?
These questions are fun to answer and can also give a hint of your man’s personality. Even though the answers to these questions are supposed to be taken lightly, you will understand quite a lot about your boyfriend through them.
Here are some fun questions for you to ask your man and have a laughing riot.
- What is the oddest reason for you at any point to say a final farewell to somebody?
- When was the last time you laughed your heart out?
- If you could tune in and listen to only one song for the remainder of your life, which song would you pick?
- What big names or celebrities have you met?
- What word do you loathe?
- What is the most humiliating thing that has happened to you?
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve at any point purchased?
- Have you at any point been to a palm reader?
- Who would you rather recruit: a fitness coach, an individual special chef, or a maid?
- What would you do if you could be a lady for a day?
- What is the one film you’ve seen so much that you cannot tally?
- If a film was being made about your life, what actor would play you? What actor or actress would play the love of your life?
- What would you say to your past self in secondary school?
- What fictional character do you identify with the most?
- Would you rather be hot or cold?
- If you could be brought into the world in an alternate time, what time could you pick?
- What is your favorite thing about being a grown-up?
- Have you at any point played Truth or Dare? What was the most vital challenge that you acknowledged?
Questions to Ask Your New Boyfriend
Did you recently get into a relationship and are still trying to figure out your boyfriend? Here is a list of questions to ask your new boyfriend. The right answers to these questions will also help you decide whether you want to stay with him or not.
Since it has not been long enough with your new boyfriend, you can still make up your mind and decide not to stay with him if your thoughts don’t match!
- Where is your optimal spot to live? On a ranch in a random place, in an exquisite house near a water body, or a hip, downtown townhouse?
- What would you like to do when you resign or retire?
- What is your optimal choice of places to go for trips?
- What is your number one city preference?
- If you could have any expertise without working for it, what might it be?
- Do you believe it’s feasible for people to simply be friends?
- Do you have any fears?
- What is your greatest annoyance?
- What cause have you donated for which you feel enthusiastic about?
- If you planned to begin an organization, what might it be for?
- Do you watch, read, or tune in to the news?
- What is the best counsel your previous partner gave you at any point?
- Do you like chatting on the phone?
- What are your major relationship issues?
- What is that one cliché thing in a relationship that you believe is valid?
- If you got a chance to return to school, what would you prefer to study?
- What is your number one and most favorite season?
- What is that one thing that motivates you?
- What has been the greatest year of your life up until now?
Do these questions help?
When you ask your boyfriend these questions, you can get to know a lot about his personal life, his family, his desires, and what he is thinking about you.
All these answers will also make your decision of staying or not staying with him stronger. You will be able to make a choice right at the beginning, whether you want to stay with them or not.